Skip to main content

:: Time for some Q&A ::


I thought I would answer some of the questions you
guys have been asking me lately, here it goes:

Question: How do I unpack .rar files?
Rar is like a winzip file, only better, atleast
I think so :) You use winrar to unpack them,
winrar is a great program becuase if will also
unpack winzip files!

To download winrar go to
:: The winrar website ::
and pick the language you want.

Install on your computer and your good to go!
Question: How do you make the white borders
around the photos in your layout?
This is really easy using photoshop, and I put
together a tutorial about it some time ago,
only it's in swedish, but you can always translate
this blog by choosing the language you want
in the drop down meny in the top left corner of
this blog, the translation may be a little funny
sometimes, but hey, more fun huh! :)

A quick recap of my tutorial.
Add your photo to the template,
double click on the photo layer,
in the meny that pops up choose stroke,
and then inner stroke.
Change the color from red to white and
then the size of the border to make it as
thick as you want it.


:: Read my swedish tutorial here ::

Question: How can I show you my layouts?
I would love to see what you've done with my
templates and various scrapbook goodies,
and a lot of you have been asking how to do this.

You can upload your layouts to a free image hosting
site, such as imageshack and tinypic.
They will give you an adress to the layout.
Copy this adress and send it to me in a comment.
Also leave a little note if it's okay for me to link
to your layout from this blog and share it with
my other readers! :)

♥ XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥